End User Agreement
- Physical Risk: You understand and agree that all physical activity and forms of exercise, including yoga, carries risk, and that you hereby release Setu and its affiliates of any and all liability, and hereby waive any and all claims, rights, and/or causes of action, including but not limited to, those arising from any recklessness, negligence, misuse of supplementary yoga props or equipment, improper execution of the instruction given by the Setu instructor, or for any damage or injury that occurs.
- Medical realities: You affirm that you have taken all possible steps to mitigate your own risk of injury, including, but not limited to consulting with a physician, chiropractor, orthopedist, or physical therapist prior to engaging in General Use of the platform. You affirm that neither Setu, nor the advice of any Setu livestream teachers or participants is the equivalent of medical advice. All yoga poses and any variations offered are subject to your own judgment, and you agree to make the appropriate and necessary concessions or pose modifications that would be deemed reasonably necessary to your health.
Content on the Platform
- Scope of Content: The Platform is composed of livestreamed and recorded video content that is a collaboration between Setu, its officers, contracted guest teachers, and volunteer students. All content, including but not limited to, written content, video content, the class format, dharma talk, logos, sounds, clips are the property of Setu and its affiliates.
- Your access: You agree that Setu has hereby granted you a singular license to view and participate in Setu’s livestreams on an individual basis. You understand that Setu does not grant you ownership or distribution privileges of ANY and ALL content contained on the Platform and any other part of Setu’s website. You agree that you may not modify, exploit, defame, download, repurpose, or repost any of the content contained on the Platform, or the entirety of the content found on Setu’s sites.
Your Conduct On Our Sites
- Registration: In order to access content on the Platform, Setu requires you to register with an account. You affirm that all information provided during the registration process is true and accurate. You retain the duty to keep this information updated with any change in information that may occur.
- Community Values: Setu is first and foremost a community, and therefore any comments, questions, or general communication on any of Setu’s videos, message boards, social media links are subject to the community guidelines. You agree that you will not engage in any of the following behaviors, or any behaviors Setu deems inappropriate that are not explicitly listed:
- You will NOT harass, shame, abuse, threaten, slander, berate, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- You will NOT use Setu or the Platform to distribute any shaming, unkind, inappropriate, obscene, triggering, or illegal content.
- You will NOT advertise or promote your own events, products, trainings, studios, or services without explicitly written permission from Setu, LLC. or its officers.
- You will NOT download any content contained on The Platform, as any action to that effect would be deemed in violation of the Terms.
- You will NOT engage in any unlawful activities.
Additional Rights and Usage
- Notification: We may find it necessary to notify you with certain information. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices may be communicated to you via the e-mail address you provide to us. If your account is not fully updated and maintained with the correct information, we cannot be held liable for failure to notify you.
- Rights held by Setu: If you violate any of the Terms listed herein, your account will be immediately terminated. We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Platform.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Platform.
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you post to Setu for any reason.
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on the Platform.
- Deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account.
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Platform as Setu expands.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
DISCLAIMER: ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM HAS BEEN PRODUCED BY SETU AND ITS PARTNERS WITH POSITIVE INTENTION AND GOOD FAITH. SETU, AND ITS OFFICERS DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE STREAMING QUALITY, VIDEO QUALITY, OR INSTRUCTIONAL QUALITY OF ITS CONTENT. ANY ACTION UNDERTAKEN BY YOU AS A RESULT OF VIEWING CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SETU WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES AND/OR INJURIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The place of arbitration shall be New York, NY. New York State law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.