Thanks for choosing Setu (“Setu”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By signing up or otherwise using the Setu service and website (together, the “Setu Service” or “Service”), or accessing any content or material that is made available by Setu through the Service (the “Content”) you are entering into a binding contract with Setu LLC.
Please read the Agreements carefully. They cover important information about Setu Services provided to you and any charges, taxes, and fees we bill you. The Agreements include information about future changes to the Agreements, export controls and privacy information.
Any information that you provided during sign-up can be corrected during the sign-up process by returning to the previous screens and correcting erroneous information.
In order to use the Setu Service and access the Content, you need to (1) be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to the Agreements, (2) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws. You also promise that any registration information that you submit to Setu is true, accurate, and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
Our Services & Paid Subscriptions
Setu provides streaming services offering a selection of yoga classes and other wellness content. Currently all Setu content is free and accessible with a Setu account.
Rights we grant you
- The Setu Service and the Content are the property of Setu. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make use of the Setu Service, and a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial, entertainment use of the Content (the “License”). This License shall remain in effect until and unless terminated by you or Setu. You promise and agree that you are using the Content for your own personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and that you will not redistribute or transfer the Setu Service or the Content.
- All Setu trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Setu brand (“Setu Brand Features”) are the sole property of Setu or its licensors. The Agreements do not grant you any rights to use any Setu Brand Features whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
- You agree to abide by our User guidelines and not to use the Setu Service, the Content, or any part thereof in any manner not expressly permitted by the Agreements. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in these Agreements, Setu grants no right, title, or interest to you in the Setu Service or Content.
Rights you grant us
In consideration for the rights granted to you under the Agreements, you grant us the right (1) to allow the Setu Service to use the processor, bandwidth, and storage hardware on your Device in order to facilitate the operation of the Service, (2) to provide advertising and other information to you, and (3) to allow our business partners to do the same. In any part of the Setu Service, the Content you view, including its selection and placement, may be influenced by commercial considerations, including agreements with third parties. Some Content licensed, provided to or otherwise made available by Setu (e.g. podcasts) may contain advertising as part of the Content. In such cases, Setu will make such Content available to you unmodified.
If you provide feedback, ideas or suggestions to Setu in connection with the Setu Service or Content (“Feedback”), you acknowledge that the Feedback is not confidential and you authorize Setu to use that Feedback without restriction and without payment to you. Feedback is considered a type of User Content.
You grant Setu a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual (or, in jurisdictions where this is not permitted, for a term equal to the duration of the Agreements plus twenty (20) years), irrevocable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, make available to the public (e.g. perform or display), publish, translate, modify, create derivative works from, and distribute any of your User Content in connection with the Service through any medium, whether alone or in combination with other content or materials, in any manner and by any means, method or technology, whether now known or hereafter created. Aside from the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the User Content. Where applicable and permitted under applicable law, you also agree to waive any “moral rights” (or the equivalent under applicable law) such as your right to be identified as the author of any User Content, including Feedback, and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such User Content.
Setu respects intellectual property rights and expects you to do the same. We’ve established a few ground rules for you to follow when using the Service, to make sure Setu stays enjoyable for everyone. Please follow these rules and encourage other users to do the same.
The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
- copying, redistributing, reproducing, “ripping”, recording, transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of the Setu Service or the Content, or otherwise making any use of the Setu Service or the Content which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the Setu Service or the Content or any part of it;
- using the Setu Service to import or copy any local files you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way;
- transferring copies of cached Content from an authorized Device to any other Device via any means;
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works based on the Setu Service, Content or any part thereof unless permitted by applicable law;
- circumventing any technology used by Setu, its licensors, or any third party to protect the Content or the Service;
- selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the Setu Service or the Content;
- circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by Setu or it licensors;
- artificially increasing play count or otherwise manipulating the Services by using a script or other automated process;
- removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the Setu Service (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of any Content);
- providing your password to any other person or using any other person’s username and password;
- “crawling” the Setu Service or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from Setu; or
- selling a video or otherwise accepting any compensation, financial or otherwise, to influence the name of an account
Please respect Setu, the teachers in the Content, and other users of the Setu Service. Don’t engage in any activity, post any User Content, or register and/or use a username, which is or includes material that:
- is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene;
- is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of Setu or a third party;
- includes your password or purposely includes any other user’s password or purposely includes personal data of third parties or is intended to solicit such personal data;
- includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user’s access to the Service;
- is intended to or does harass or bully other users;
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading;
- uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters, or similar;
- involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Setu;
- links to, references, or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, except as expressly authorized by Setu;
- interferes with or in any way disrupts the Setu Service, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the Service or Setu’s computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of Setu’s security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the Service, the Content or any part thereof; or
- conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Setu.
Please be thoughtful about how you use the Setu Service and what you share.
Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your username and password on the Service. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
Service limitations and modifications
Setu will make reasonable efforts to keep the Setu Service operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. To the extent permissible under applicable law, Setu reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Setu Service, with or without notice, all without liability to you, except where prohibited by law, for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Setu Service or any function or feature thereof. You understand, agree, and accept that Setu has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Service, or to provide all or any specific content through the Service. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. Setu may, from time to time, remove any such Content without notice to the extent permitted by applicable law.
For customer support with account-related and payment-related questions (“Customer Support Queries”), please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all Customer Support Queries within a reasonable time frame but we make no guarantees or warranties of any kind that any Customer Support Queries will be responded to within any particular time frame and/or that we will be able to satisfactorily answer any such queries.
Terms and Termination
The Agreements will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or Setu. However, you acknowledge and agree that the perpetual license granted by you in relation to User Content, including Feedback, is irrevocable and will therefore continue after expiry or termination of any of the Agreements for any reason. Setu may terminate the Agreements or suspend your access to the Setu Service at any time, including in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorised use of the Setu Service and/or Content, or non-compliance with the Agreements. If you or Setu terminate the Agreements, or if Setu suspends your access to the Setu Service, you agree that Setu shall have no liability or responsibility to you. To learn how to terminate your Setu account, please contact us through email to email@example.com. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. You may terminate the Agreements at any time.
Warranty and disclaimer
WE ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE WE CAN, BUT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SETU SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. YOU USE THE SETU SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SETU AND ALL OWNERS OF THE CONTENT MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER SETU NOR ANY OWNER OF CONTENT WARRANTS THAT THE SETU SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, SETU MAKES NO REPRESENTATION NOR DOES IT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS (OR THE CONTENT THEREOF), USER CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE SETU SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SETU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OR THROUGH THE SETU SERVICE. AS WITH ANY PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION WHETHER ORAL OR IN WRITING OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SETU SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF SETU IN THIS REGARD. SOME ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY IN SOME JURISDICTIONS IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Other than as stated in this section or as explicitly agreed upon in writing between you and Setu, the Agreements constitute all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and Setu.